Monday, April 2, 2012

'Try It' Tuesday: Apple Slices To Go

I don't know about all of you, but there are so many exercises, recipes, projects & tips that I come across and say to myself  "Wow, I  really need to try that."  I thought it would be cool to start sharing these ideas with all of you AND holding myself accountable to try some of these cool things I come across! SO this Tuesday (& every Tuesday there after)- watch for something new to try! Let's start with this nifty little tip I came across:

Genius tip for taking apple slices to work (or anywhere on the go) and avoiding the brown!!!

*Bonus tip: always try to pair  a piece of fruit with some protein. Grab a handful of almonds or a spoonful of almond butter to go with your sliced apple- yum!

Now go ahead, TRY IT!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment